10.04.2013

An Extra Long Weekend


sweater // Kinnucan's {similar}
tee: Target
shorts: Banana Republic
shoes: TJ Maxx {similar}

Good morning! As you are reading this, Chris and I are driving five hours north east into the Appalachian mountains of my home state North Carolina. We're having a mini fall vacation meets birthday getaway and I could not be more excited! I've already warned Chris he may have to drag me away on Monday - I can't promise I will be willing to leave when this trip is over. 

Hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Jess said...

love that sweater! fall staple for sure!

http://semiweeklyeats.blogspot.com/2013/10/genetics.html

Hannah, Here! said...

Have a wonderful trip!

Unknown said...

sucj a cute cardi, enjoy your weekend!!! xxx
Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay