12.26.2012

2013

{via}

Hope you all made it through the Christmas holiday and are now starting to gear up for the new year. I am pretty excited about the upcoming year. It's a new feeling to me. I typically look at New Years Day as just another day; however, I'm really excited about next Tuesday and the new year it brings. There's not a particular reason for my excitement, I'm just looking forward to the start of a new start. A fresh start, a clean slate, and a new beginning. 

I've had a couple days away from work, which I have to admit, has been refreshing (and awesome, and I miss my free time and sleeping in - and I could definitely get used to it). Sometimes we need a break and I was due for one. I was able to spend quality time with Chris, my family, and my other family (my in-laws). Tomorrow I'm back to the grind and I'll be working the next eight days straight. Not ideal, but it's manageable given this nice break Ive had. 

Hope you all enjoy the last few days of 2012 and welcome 2013 with open arms! 

I'll see y'all next year! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh DEFINITELY. Clean slate. New beginnings. Totes agree.

Hope you have a Happy New Year's!

xo
http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

blue roses said...

cheers to a fresh start!

Kati said...

I hope 2013 is going to be your best year ever!
-Kati