7.18.2012

French Blue




dress: c/o Karen Kane, sandals: Jack Rogers, clutch: Francesca's 

I'm telling y'all, maxi dresses are where it's at. When I'm not in my scrubs, I'm in a maxi dress. Or my pj's. Anyway, I won't write two posts in a row all about maxi dresses - but do know this dress (and this one) are both on Karen Kane already marked down on sale and if you use the code DT30, you can get an extra 30% off!

That's not a deal, that's a steal.

Sooo.... we officially closed on the house! It's ours. We've spent the past weekend and afternoons this week over there painting. We plan on renting a storage truck this weekend to move the furniture and boxes. So I'm hoping in a couple weeks we should be mostly moved and hopefully starting to settle down. We were lucky enough to have a month and a half before we have to be out of our apartment. It definitely gives us some time to move at our own pace, but we're just ready to be completely over there. We'll get there eventually!

Hope y'all are doing well and enjoying your summer!


7 comments:

Jess said...

I think I have your watch. Or at least something close to it. Love the blue on you! And can't agree more with you on maxis. They're like wearing your pajamas all day haha!

Jess

http://girlintransitionblog.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

I, too, live in maxi dresses. I'm loving the past two you've worn. Good luck with moving and nesting!

Michelle's Style File said...

Beautiful in blue!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.com

Anonymous said...

Oh I love these two colors together, so bright and chic!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Joy Shana said...

Love your dress, nice blog
http://shana-style.blogspot.com

Katy Rose said...

Love this dress and the color!! And I have to agree Maxi dresses are just the best - comfortable, easy to wear and feminine too. - Katy

Jumpo London said...

lovely colorful dress.....I like your dress up style.....
Fur Coats