2.13.2012

White and Furry





top: Old Navy (similar), pants: GAP (similar), vest: c/o Karen Kane, boots: Franco Sarto
earrings: c/o Jess LC, necklace: c/o Kraftshop

OK, I've incorporated two winter-esq looks I've been wanting to wear during winter - all winter-white and a fur vest. Why has it taken me two, three months into winter to wear these? I live in AL, people. Winter this year has been in the 60's or warmer. However, this past weekend it has actually (kind of)  felt like winter down here and I had to take advantage. I honestly am having a hard time getting dressed as I haven't really had to wear warm outfits in two years (I miss you, NC mountains). 

For the record, I feel like I should hop a plane to a fancy ski lodge and sit around, by a warm fire, sip hot chocolate, and watch people. Who's with me?

On a non-ski-trip related note, I added buttons on the left side of my site for you to follow me on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter - if you want, of course. Oh, and I made a new badge. 

8 comments:

Betsy said...

So very Aspen of you! Living in San Diego I never get to wear "winter" clothes either. You know what? I don't really mind :)

Malu Keizer-Swartjes said...

Amazing outfit! you have such a wonderful style:D

xx
Check out my Stylish Confessions! ♥
Twitter: @Malu__S

Nanina said...

These colors are lovely on you! :-)

Anonymous said...

This does look oh-so Aspen :D LOVE the all white trend going on this year...and you look absolutely amazing wearing it! The fur is gorgeous.

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

dani said...

SO cute! You are totally ready for a long weekend in Aspen! ;)

Siena in Style said...

you look stunning!!!
kisses from prague and seattle
http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

the savvy speechie said...

Ooh la la. Loving the winter white. Alabama friend, I feel ya'- Miss-uh-sip's weather is not much better.

Sarah | Cable Car Couture said...

Super cute! I love the oh-so-very equestrian feel of the outfit and even your backdrop :)

Sarah
Cable Car Couture