10.17.2011

Daily Threads: Neons

 



I actually wore something besides scrubs today! I left work early for a doctor's appointment and decided my outfit, although it's pretty much classic-Linley, was blog-worthy. Ya know, I love my job (and not many can say that), but I really miss wearing my own style out in public. Sure, it's great knowing exactly what I'm wearing everyday - and it's amazing to "feel" like I'm wearing pj's all day, but man, I miss my clothes. I recently purchased a garment rack and I'm thinking I might start planning out daily outfits to put on after work. OK, /end rant/.

Now, a bit of calling myself out - GOMI style. Yes - I am holding my purse the wrong way in every photo, posed like a flamingo in that last picture, and pretty much wearing the same thing in my most recent outfit-post and several other posts before that. What I can I say? I'm a fan of skinny jeans. 

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely blog worthy! Casual but very chic, love your bag such a ladylike style!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Jessica Gitler said...

love the outfit, I am really loving the necklace ... where did you get it from???
jess
www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love this sweater! So chic!

Lilly Style said...

We're sweater twins :) You look great!

Ashley at flats to flip flops said...

Love the DIY necklace!! I made one after I saw the tutorial on EBEW!
Ashley
www.flatstoflipflops.blogspot.com

Sorcha said...

Who doesn't love skinny jeans? They're just too perfect. And I adore your top the different stripes of colour are so much more fun than regular breton stripes!

Sorcha x
Bonfire Brunette

Liz said...

hehe I loved your last paragraph...I too love me some skinny jeans!

jackie mae said...

I'm liking the sweater! And don't feel bad about wearing similar outfits....everyone has a style and whether they like it or not, they pretty much follow it one way or another. And you have a great style!

Anonymous said...

Love your sweater, gorgeous colors!

Natalie
www.projectdowhatyoulove.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

This is adorable. I love the funky striped shirt.

<3 Rachel

Kelly said...

You look great! Your poses are so cute, and that bag is adorable!

Unknown said...

I have that sweater too and I love it.

Candace Shiflet said...

oh my gosh you're adorable :) haha totes blog worthy! :)
Lovely Little Rants

Stephanie Loudmouth said...

Such a fun sweater! Lovin' that sunbeam, too.

Chelsea said...

I'm loving your Tory Burch flats- I was actually just browsing them on Shopbop last night!

Anonymous said...

Love the bold colorful stripes.

Sarah said...

I take full advantage of the days I'm not dressed for either a.) Starbucks, or b.) teaching high schoolers to dance. I miss my closet a lot and find any excuse to use it, so I hear ya!

Ann @ SoberFashionista said...

I have that exact same sweater!! :) I like the way you just paired it with jeans and flats... and I love your flats by the way :)

http://soberfashionista.blogspot.com

Annie said...

Just discovered your blog today...SO cute. Love the neon and the DIY necklace...awesome!

http://www.othersideofgray.blogspot.com/

Lyndsy said...

love love love this sweater!

Rosa said...

I love your necklace!!!!! Stunning! Where is it from?

xo,
Rosa

http://redvelvetandleopard.blogspot.com