9.05.2011

Daily Threads: Rainy Day





If you follow the weather, you know Tropical Storm Lee (now a depression) has made landfall and we are getting some much needed rain down here. Much needed. We are also getting some amazing temperatures. Y'all, the highs for this week are in the 70's and low 80's. I could not be happier. I plan on taking advantage of these lower temps and breaking out some fall gear. Don't judge, when we get a sneak peak of fall down here, we run with it. I know in a week or so we'll be back near 100. 

This weekend I was reminded why I love fall so much. We spent Saturday flipping back and forth between college football games - my Wolfpack barely came through with a win. It's going to be a long season. Then, Sunday we went to a restaurant to eat wings and watch some NFL games. We sat down and this was in front of me - totally made my weekend! Hope your weekend was just as great!

17 comments:

meghan said...

Such a cute trench! I love that so many of your items are affordable! Hope the rain isn't too bad for y'all!

Terri said...

I have that exact same trench coat! It's lasted me forever, too. Hope all you get is rain and don't suffer any major damage!

http://stylishsass.blogspot.com

'Tia said...

Love the tee and trench!!!

www.fatandfierce.com

Sophie with her Illustrations said...

I am a nut when it comes to everything stripes. When you add the trench with it, it totally look chic, cute and it also has that "Parisienne" look. I love it

Siena in Style said...

you look very chic!!
kisses from prague and have a beautiful day!
http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

Frannie Pantz said...

What a great fall look! I LOVE your trench! Stay safe and dry in the rain!

dani said...

Absolutely adorbs, as usual! Loving the rolled up sleeves - perfect! :)

Morgan said...

Perfect rainy day fall outfit!

Librarian Tells All said...

That classic trench is beautiful on you. I admire your classic style.

Life is a Runway said...

You look adorable! very parsian!

xxx
lifeisarunway03.blogspot.com

LyddieGal said...

I really hate rainy days, but having such a fabulous trench to wear almost makes them worth it.

Chic on the Cheap

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that necklace. And the striped shirt. And the trench. But 70s and 80s are FALL weather? Crazy. Where I live, it is not uncommon to wear your winter coat with your Halloween costume. Some years, it snows on Halloween.

Anonymous said...

Wings and NFL my perfet type of weekend! Love you on that trench!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Anonymous said...

Love the trench with the striped shirt!

Kate said...

This outfit is SO CUTE! The stripes, the trench, the nude oxfords! Adorable!!

Natalie Garza said...

I was so excited about the oh-so-slight temperature drop that I wore jeans for the first time since before summer. And not just once. Two days in a row!

I love this look. I can't wait until it cools off enough in Austin to wear my trench coat.

lilmissmarch said...

I am digging all your jewelry lately! I really think you would like the Stella & Dot jewelry... check it out:

http://shop.stelladot.com/style/b2c_en_us/shop/necklaces/necklaces-all/n243.html

Would love to help you pick out something! I need to get back to blogging! it's been crazy around here, but your outfits are gorgeous as always! : )