5.26.2011

Guest Post: Elaine of Clothed Much

Rounding out these guest posts is Elaine of Clothed Much! She's sharing with you all modest options for maxi dresses - a favorite trend of mine! Blog, meet Elaine...

One trend I've been seeing popping up everywhere is the maxi. (Not maxi pads! You're so gross.) Maxi dresses and skirts! I was unsure of the trend at first. I'm small and Asian and have always stayed away from longer skirts and dresses. But when I saw this dress for $5 at Forever 21, I figured I might as well give it a try... And I loved it!!!! I only wore it a few times on the blog but off the blog you wouldn't know I was living in it every other day. I wore it so much that the neckline was getting stretched out. Hardly modest for a modest fashion blogger. I eventually DIYed it into a maxi skirt. But I still have a maxi dress void in my life... I found a few on the interwebz that I wouldn't mind recruiting into my closet...







4 comments:

. said...

HAhaha okay I cracked up as soon as I read Elaine's tweet that the pics weren't showing up here, and then I died at the maxi pads reference. But seriously, it ain't so bad! We can see some maxi action! And plus I consider it artistic when you speak of having a maxi void and then show a blank image.

Victoria said...

hahaha I love the above comment. it is artistic =)

Sarai and Nancy said...

Haha I agree....
and loving the modest maxi dresses!
~Sarai
the-puddle-jumpers.blogspot.com

Katie | FashionFrugality.com said...

Ha ha, Monkeyface said it all. :) Loving it!