10.01.2010

Friday Favorites


So I don't know about you, but I avoid multi-vitamins. Why? They are obnoxiously over-sized. I mean it's more likely that I choke while taking a multi-vitamin than actually get it down my throat. Seriously.You know, tons of memory and programs can be put into a chip the size of my little toe nail, but muti-vitamins can't be smaller? Someone needs to get on that (unless there are smaller versions. If this is the case, then I would ask you to inform me, please!)

The other options? Gummy vitamins. This is a favorite because it's a great alternative. It definitely does not pack in all the good stuff, and some of the vitamins aren't 100%, but it's better than chocking six times before cutting it in half and still choking to get it down. If you have the same problem, I would recommend these or any type of chewy vitamin. It's like eating candy and all your fruits and veggies in one!

No comments: