9.22.2010

Hello Mr. Fall


The first day of fall! What a happy day and one welcomed with open arms by all.

I spent the past two fall seasons deep in the mountains of North Carolina, and I cannot be convinced otherwise that fall in that area offers some of the most beautiful fall scenes to take in.


The air, the breeze on your skin, the orchards, the apples, the rollings red, yellow, and orange hills, the park-way, the hiking trails, the view when you walk out of walmart (yeah.), the farms, the cool mornings, the smells, opening your windows throughout the house, being outside while sipping on coffee or cider, sweaters to keep you warm - it's all just so perfectly fall.


I loved it there. Every season was perfect, but especially Fall. If it were up to me, I would have us living right outside of Asheville in a quaint bungalow with the perfect view. That's a dream.

No comments: