5.13.2011

Daily Threads: Weekend Ready



top: c/o Karen Kane {similar}
shorts: tj maxx
shoes: vera wang

I think this may be my go-to outfit for the summer. It's casual, but pretty and super comfortable. I just have to switch shoes for different occasions. Sandals to the farmer's market, boots to a music festival, and these gladiator heels to brunch. I'm set for every Saturday from now until August. 

See, I'm the world's worse at finding an outfit that I like and wearing it out - usually several days in a row or at least several weekends in a row. It's what I do - I like what I like. Sharing my daily threads on this blog was actually started in hopes that I would stop wearing the same things and really explore my closet more. And it has! I definitely do - but this outfit right here... might just set me back into my old ways. 

15 comments:

ashleyTIA said...

love, love the top! Perfect choice for your go-to summer outfit. :)

Kenzie said...

That top is incredible! I also love your lipstick, so bright!

Kileen said...

what a gorgeous blouse and it's perfect for the warm summer months! and the hot pink lipstick is perfect with it!

cute & little

Gina said...

Such a fabulous summer outfit! White and denim is classic and looks so good together. Your sunglasses are also pretty too :)

xo, gina

. said...

This oufit looks beautiful and the best part, its no fuss, perfect for summer. :) .


www.akindofbeauty.blogspot.com

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

you are so ready for summer - i love it!

Anonymous said...

i'm an outfit repeater (i'm talking friday, saturday AND sunday) but having my blog has made it tougher to conceal that... :)

Chloe said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous top. Love it.

C x
http://memiorsofalittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com/

Cathy said...

SUPER cute!!!!
http://www.cathykhayes.blogspot.com

Claire M. said...

Nice outfit its so gorgeous :)
http://hugeoutletstores.com/

Claire M.

Unknown said...

Ah perfect summer outfit :) Super cute.

Kristin
myfashionandfood.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I can see why you love this outfit, I love it too!!!

Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

Fierce Fabulous Fit said...

Well, this outfit is certainly a good one for some repeat looks! Like you said- cozy and nice looking. I couldn't agree more! SO pretty on you, Linley!


Krys
Fierce|Fabulous|Fit
@FierceFabFit

Helena said...

That top is lovely! I've recently found myself drawn to eyelet fabrics and clothing.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this outfit! I think it is a perfect go to outfit!

This is my first time on your blog. :)