11.04.2010

I'm Doing It

Fall30for30logo
{via}

Y'all, I'm so super excited to announce that I am participating in Kendi Everyday's 30 for 30 Challenge. She first started this challenge back in April and did it again over the summer. The second time around I really wanted to join in, but it was July. The month of our wedding. Word to the wise - there is no time to think about clothes the month of your wedding. I'm just saying. So it's fall and she is doing it again!

So what is it? You pick 30 items from your own closet - tops, bottoms, dresses, skirts, cardigans, jackets, shoes, whatever you want to remix. For 30 days you only wear those items. It challenges you to work with what you have and get creative doing it! You still get to accessorize with jewelry, belts, leggings, and so forth.

I'm excited and scared. Although I have plenty of clothes, I often get into ruts where I wear a couple different outfits over and over for a while. It's what I do. It's easy. And comfortable. So it's most definitely going to be challenging for this girl. I'm thinking snapping photos of myself is going to be a bit challenging as well...

I encourage you to go to her 30 for 30 post, read about it, and consider doing it yourself. It's going to be fun and I'm super excited. I already have around 20 pieces pick out. I will be posting all my items on Friday. Let me know if you choose to get in on the challenge.

No comments: