11.05.2010

Friday Favorites



Y'all, this is my all time favorite eau de parfum. And I mean all time. The scent is fresh and elegant, it stays on all day long, and the bottle is easy on the eyes - perfect for displaying on a dresser or vanity. Without fail, any time I wear this goodness someone comments on how amazing it smells - it's that good. It's also Chanel, which, in my opinion, makes it a classic and something worth splurging on. I received a bottle of Coco Mademoiselle a couple Christmases ago and I am just now down to my last few drops - which is great because I usually never make it through entire bottles of perfume so quickly, but now I need more. The only other time I raced through a bottle of perfume was when I had Very Irresistible by Givenchy - another amazing and favorite perfume. 

I don't remember the exact moment I was in a department store and first smelled Coco Mademoiselle, but I'm so glad that happened and that I asked for it for Christmas. I highly recommend you get out there and sniff some yourself. You won't regret it! 

No comments: