10.21.2010

Friday Favorites


A week or so ago I was in Ulta (shocker...) and right as I walked in, I was greeted with a display of several pink products - for breast cancer awareness. On one table there was Ulta shampoos and conditioners and other bath products in pink colors, another table had a huge raffle basket full of pink goodies, and another table had some TIGI products. I naturally moved towards the TIGI products.

On this table was the Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo, Massive Shine Hair Spray, and Hard Head Hairspray. What was even prettier than the display of all these pink products was the price. They were all on sale for $6.99. I got one of each. Getting one of each is equivalent to buying one at regular price. That's a deal steal.

If you use these products or want to try them out, I would suggest getting to an Ulta now. I'm not completely sure they are still running this sale, but it's worth stopping by to check. I love the dry shampoo. I love the shine hairspray (great for a bit of hold and shine - like when straightening). And I love the hard hold hairspray - my curls stay curled. And the bottles look pretty.

(The large round stickers pull off. So read them first, then pull them off - if you want.)

No comments: