2.24.2017

February Favorites 2017

Happy Friday!

There was a point when I was blogging a few years ago that I would share a favorite of mine each Friday. It could beauty related, a piece of clothing, or a television show. Anything. Instead of posting each Friday, I thought I would post all my favorites for that month on the last Friday of each month. So here we are.

Instead of writing about everything, I made a video blog. OMG. I can't believe I'm doing this. Stepping wayyyyyy out of my comfort zone here - but I've always enjoyed others' video blogs highlighting their monthly favorites, so I'm joining in the fun!

This is my first video blog and my first time using iMovie - so don't expect too much. Like everything, I will learn and improve as I go.

What have you been loving in the month of February?


2 comments:

Tyra said...

You did great frand!!! The bloopers in the beginning were the best. Leave it to us SLPs to ramble on non-stop. Hope to see more videos from you!

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

awesome idea and you did great!

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog