You may, or may not, have noticed that I've been pretty sparse with my posts lately. Life has just seemed to pick up - I'm enjoying it, but definitely missing my daily time for reading and writing blog posts. It's been a while since my last post where I just wrote about life. So here's one to catch you all up.
In a list form.
- Since February I have given up meat. I've also given up most animal products in general. Cheese is a hard one, though. I've really tried to focus on a whole foods, plant based diet. If you'd like to hear more about this, let me know. I'd love to elaborate and share!
- I recently passed the one year mark at work! One year! I'm so thankful for my job, the things I've learned, and the people I've met.
- Chris and I have started house hunting! That's right! Hopefully in the next couple of months we will be moving into our own place - we're SO excited!
- I've started running. I've already written a post about this, but I'm considering a half marathon in the fall. It's scary (and I've kind of taken a couple weeks off), but I'm excited for something to work towards.
- A few weeks ago I met with a best friend of mine in Atlanta and took her and her fiance's Save the Date photos. I've been a fan and lover of photography for years and I'm finally taking a step forward with the possible pursuit of it becoming a hobby on the weekends! I'll share those photos with you all soon!
- One of my other best friends (I mean, fraannnds) is actually moving down here to Alabama. We had a speech therapist position open up at my hospital - she applied, was offered the job, and accepted! I'm beyond ecstatic for her to have this opportunity and to have a familiar face here with me!
So those are some of the main things going on right now - we've also had weekend trips, weddings, graduations, visitors, and other odds and ends keeping us busy, but needless to say, things have been nonstop and I'm happy I could take a minute and share some of these things with you! Hope you all are well!