6.29.2012

Color Inspiration

When the house becomes officially ours (in two weeks!), the first thing we plan on doing, before moving anything in, is paint! In previous years, I've found myself choosing bold colors for walls; usually browns, dark teals, and deep reds. I'm over that. I dream of a house in light, bright pastels and neutrals. 

Below are just a few inspirational photos for colors I plan on throwing on our walls. 

According to Martha, these are 18 go-with-everything, paint-anything, put-anywhere hues and projects that will work in any room.  Greige

The Top 100 Benjamin Moore Paint Colors

photo display Ben Moore revere pewter. gorgeous color

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous inspiration -- I especially love the colors in the first image and the one with the monogrammed pillow shams. The act of painting is one of my least favorite tasks, but a freshly painted room is so worth the trouble. Good luck w/the upcoming closing! =)

Teresa @ Delightfully Darling said...

I love all of those color samples, and I especially love the "wheat bread" neutral you picked out too! I hope that you can find a room for each of those colors, they are all amazing!

xo Teresa