8.29.2011

Over the Weekend

First, Saturday evening we finished our first week of Insanity! It's definitely something to celebrate. It was hard, insane even. Yes, definitely insane. Perhaps after another week or two I'll write an entire post on it. 


Late Sunday afternoon we took Maeby downtown to the little creek. She loved it! The whole thing is shallow, so she gets to run around and splash to her little heart's content. Here are some photos of her best day ever!






 


{Sweet Meat goin' fishin'}

4 comments:

Liz said...

I'm very interested to hear about Insanity!

Morgan said...

What is Insanity??

Alessandra said...

Tell us more, tell us more!
Love those pics of you guys in the water.

Anonymous said...

The dog is sooooo cute! : ) I'm traveling and missing my puppy so everyone's dog catches my eye.

Natalie
www.projectdowhatyoulove.wordpress.com