7.13.2011

Sponsor Spotlight: Karen Kane

Boy do I have a treat for y'all! 

Karen Kane recently launched their new online site! It's now a place where you can browse current collections, get active in the KK community, and, most importantly, SHOP ONLINE! They have everything you need in one place - whether you are looking for basic pieces, trends, or plus size - it's there! 

The best part? Karen Kane is offering you all 20% off and FREE shipping (US) from now until the end of the month! Just enter the code DWELLING20 at check out and it's done! 

Some of my favorites online right now are:

This Little Black Dress! How adorable? I know the emphasis is usually on "the" LBD, but I think you can't have too many LBDs! This one is perfect all year long (you know me and my love for versatility)! You can throw on some sandals and a turquoise pendant in the summer OR layer on a jacket, colored tights, and boots in the fall - perfect! 


I love floral prints, but if you take a look in my closet, you'd see very few floral pieces - it's really a shame now that I think about it. Anyway, I'd love to add this gorgeous, floral blouse to my closet. The colors are spectacular, the ribbon trim is so unique, and I love the tie at the waist!


I love a fitted jacket. I love ruffles. I love the Olive color. Obviously this jacket makes me drool. How adorable? Perfect over a fitted, white tee or over a little back dress (scroll up if you've already forgotten).


Now, y'all get your hind parts over to KarenKane.com and browse to your little hearts desire! Remember, when you find something you love enter DWELLING20 for 20% off and free shipping! Happy shopping!

Also, be sure to follow along on the Karen Kane LIFEstyle blog
Follow along on Facebook and Twitter


No comments: