5.19.2011

Guest Post: Kristine or Polly

Today's guest post is from Kristine of Kristine or Polly! I adore her fun style and the way she always mixes patterns, styles, and colors - she's pretty fabulous! Blog, meet Kristine!


Hello Dwelling and Telling Readers! My name is Kristine and I have a personal style blog called Kristine or Polly. I'm so excited that Linley asked me to guest post - isn't she adorable?

One of my favorite outfits of Linley's is this one - I just love how she styled polka dots for winter! Since it is now spring (almost summer!), here are a few of my favorite springy polka-dotted items from my favorite online boutique, Modcloth!

Polka Dots


And here are just a few ways that I have styled polka dots...



Well, that's all for today! Thanks again Linley for having me! I hope you have a wonderful, polka-dotted day :) Feel free to check out my blog at Kristine or Polly!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Yesss polka dots!! I love em, at all times. I am loving that skirt, the tie neck blouse and the floppy hat!

I really love that first photo of you with the polka tank!

Alex Byer said...

Aw she's so cute! And I adore polka dots almost as much as I adore nautical stripes. Sigh.

Emily said...

You look great in polka dots :)

Emily
P.S. - Come enter the giveaway on my blog for a pretty necklace :)
texasnj.dayeightmedia.com

Carolyn said...

the polka dots and stripes are so cute!