I love reading posts and watching videos of fashion and beauty hauls. It's fun (and sometimes enlightening) to see what others are purchasing. Posting one of my own is a different story - I'm not sure how I feel about doing it, but I'm going for it anyway. Hope you all see this more of as review than a look at me post ('cause it's not).
My first order from Apothica was one that combined things I needed and things I wanted to try for the first time.* So here's the breakdowon:
1. Clarisonic Brush Head - I was given a clarisonic system for Christmas from my parents this past year and it's recommended that the head should be replaced every 3-4 months. So that's that.
2. Smashbox Foundation Primer - I'm running low on my primer. Now I usually buy the regular Photo Finish Primer, but as I was browsing I saw that this was the same thing, but with SPF and Dermaxyl Complex. So I thought I would give it a try.
3. YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch - I've seen and heard about this product for a while now - nothing but great things. Since I was using a gift card, I thought this would be the perfect time to give it a try (because, boy, it is pricey). I've only used it a couple times, so I can't say exactly how I feel about it - I never like a new product right away.
4. Korres Pomegranate Lip Butter - This stuff. Much like the YSL highlight pen, I had heard lots of lovely things about Korres lip butter. Let me tell you - it's all true! This stuff is the best lip product I've ever put on my lips. It goes on smoothly, stays on for quite some time, and makes my lips more soft then they've ever been. It also has a gorgeous tint of color. The pomegranate is a pink/coral color which I love! I will definitely be purchasing this again. And soon and I've already made quite a dent in the lip butter.
5. Voluspa Goji & Tarocco Orange candle - Anytime I go into Anthropology or Francesca's I always got straight to the Voluspa candles. They smell delicious. So I had to get one - and in a citrus scent. I love it. And they are a pretty piece to be sitting around your house.
So that's that. I'm highly satisfied with everything that I order. Do any of you use these products? I'd love to hear what others have to say about particular products.
*I purchased the majority of these items with a gift card from Apothica.