1. Smashbox Blush Rush in Passion This is definitely my favorite blush at the moment. It is a true pink, it's matte, and it is blendable. You can use a light hand for a soft, light application or you can really build the product up for a bright pink cheek. This is definitely going to be my go-to blush throughout the winter.
2. Rimmel Intense Wear Lipstick in Airy Fairy I purchased this a while ago and I am only now getting into regularly wearing it. This seems to happen a lot with me and makeup and clothes. Anyway, I had heard a lot of rave about this color and decided since it was inexpensive I would give it a go. This is a soft pink lipstick. Again, a perfect product for the winter months as it is a soft, light, and has a romantic feel to it.
3. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Smog UD eyeshadows are my favorite. They are good quality and there is such a variety of colors available. I've probably talked about Smog before - it was the first color I'd ever tried from UD and I've loved it ever since. It's a brownish-gold color and it's perfect for packing on the lip, blending into the crease, and lining the lash lines. So it's a super versatile color which is what most of your eyeshadow colors should be.
4. Say Yes to Carrots Lip Butter in Melon The cold months of fall and winter are now upon us and I don't know about you, but this means my lips are going to get chapped. It happens every year. My go-to solution this winter is this lip butter. It's so smooth and smells delicious, plus it works really well. It's also organic which is pretty awesome in my book. It's available at any drug store.
5. Mac Mineralized Skinfinish Natural I like using pressed powder to set my foundation. It helps to keep it lasting throughout the day and give a more natural, airbrushed look. I really like Mac's MSF line; however, when I run out I'll probably buy a cheaper pressed powder. I feel like there are certain beauty products you should splurge on and others that drug store brands are just as good - and pressed powder is one that it's all kind of the same.
6. Stila One Step Foundation I have been using this foundation almost everyday since getting it. It claims to be a primer, concealer, foundation, and powder all in one and it may be, but I haven't tried that out. I need to just wear this stuff one day, but I always just go ahead and put on my primer and concealer first and then top it all with powder. Either way it's fantastic. It offers full coverage and goes on so nicely. It is extremely pricey, but in my defense, I ordered it from a wholesale website and got it for less than half ($17!). There's also a lot of product in the package - I've been using it everyday and still have over 3/4 left! Love this stuff!