I was tagged by Ashley at A Fashion Fixation, Kelsey at Snappy Casual, and Natasha at Required2BeInspired to post seven things/secrets about me. These are pretty random. Really random, but all very true. I hope you all find this interesting!
1. Every single night I fall asleep to It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. This has been going on for a few years. Seriously. It's our favorite show, we know all the lines to every episode, we are in love with the characters and their relationships to each other, and it's comforting.
2. I love pickles. Any and all kinds. I especially love restaurants that give a spear with your burger or sandwich. And fried pickles... they are my favorite. With ranch, of course.
3. I will always have a boxer dog. I may or may not ever have a different breed, but I will always have a boxer. They are the best breed and you cannot convince me otherwise. They are easy to train, committed, expressive, loyal, and (best of all) they just want to be by your side, giving you kisses. They have really cute butts too.
4. I wash my hair twice a week. That's it. I used to wash it every day. Then I realized it was a pain and not the best thing for my hair. It was a process getting to only twice a week (I sometimes wash three times), but I made it. And I love it. Dry shampoo is my bff.
5. I was on TRL. You remember the MTV music countdown show? Yeah, I went on a high school trip my senior year to NYC and TRL was one of the places we went.
6. I played softball and volley ball in middle and high school. My senior year I won MVP for both sports and athlete of the year at our Athletic Banquet. I went on to play collegiate softball for one year. I pitched.
7. My first major in college was Advertising and Graphic Design. I only did it for three semesters, I loved it during that time, and I learned a lot. I eventually came to the realization that it was fun stuff, but I enjoyed it more as a hobby and less as what I would be doing forever as a career.
I'm supposed to tag seven people, but I tagged a few extra and I'm gonna go ahead and tag whoever else wants to do it too.