4 Pork Chops
3/4 c. grated Parmesan Cheese
1 c. Italian Style Bread Crumbs
2 large eggs
Salt and pepper
6 tbsp olive oil
1. Start by salt and peppering both sides of each chop.
2. Set up and assembly line with the Parmesan, eggs, and Italian bread crumbs (in that order).
3. First did your chop in the Parmesan. Then the eggs and last the crumbs.
4. Repeat these steps for each chop until they are all covered.
5. Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
6. Place chops into hot skillet and cook until golden brown and center reaches 150.
(about 6 minutes on each side)
Then enjoy your chops with your favorite side dishes!
(we had mac and cheese and green beans this particular night - as I have cooked these three separate times already!)